20080419

haiyaa,,,new story maaaa

ni one story from someone..
waa berlakon wa la yang mangsa..
tapi ni story real punye..
haiyaa..

something to share with all of u esp girls..

This is really happen to me..it's real girls..pls x100000 be carefull.


Last night after work I'm going to Alamanda for movies. The plan is I
will get the ticket first and later my sister with her husband will
come. So I'm driving alone from office to Alamanda. But unfortunately
the movie sold out and my sister will come a bit late. After walking
around for a while I decided to left without waiting for my sister..so
after paying parking ticket I'm heading straight to my car and locked
the door as soon as I get into my car (I park my car at P1 south wing).
Suddenly out of nowhere a guy standing outside my car with some 'dirt'
on his hand. He said nothing coz I didn't open my door and window but he
just show his hand to me..with the thought that he want something to
wipe the 'dirt' I pass him a tissue through a small opening from my
window that I open soo small not even a finger can pass through. He took
the tissue but he said he need a help...here' s how the conversation
went:-

GUY : Kak..bole tolong sy x kak..tolong bwk sy pegi hospital.

ME : Hospital?kenape ni?

(At this point only I realize that 'dirt' at his hand looks like blood)

GUY : sy terhantuk kt sane td..berdarah ni (sambil tunjuk kepala dia yg
ade kesan darah)..tolong bwk sy pegi hospital kak.

ME : Eh..sy pompuan, sorang ni..sy x berani..kalo ade org lain sekali
ngn sy bole la..sy sorang2..sy x berani.

GUY : tolong la kak..x jauh pun..lepas petronas je. Sy berdarah ni

ME : tau..sy tau..mmg x jauh..tp minta maaf la..sy mmg x bole tlg..awk
minta tolong org lain,lelaki ke..lelaki la..pompuan x tolong (skang br
aku rs bodoh ckp camni huhu...)

As I speak that stupid line..i look around to see if there's anyone else
there to help him...and suddenly two guys walking not far from us.

ME : haa...awk mintak tolong kat diorg tu..diorg lelaki (that stupid
line came out again..)...diorg mesti tolong awk..sy bkn x nak tolong..tp
sy x berani..

GUY : Tapi kak..tolong la..sy berdarah ni..x jauh pun..

ME : x bole..x bole..awk pegi kat diorg ye..

GUY : Tak pe la kak..terima kasih

As the guy left me..I started the engine n look at my rear and side
mirror to see how the guy doing..but I can't see him anywhere. I look
around again and I see that two guy starting up their motorcycle but I
didn't see the guy with 'dirt' at them..I quickly drove out of the
parking with my mind wondering why that guy didn't ask for that two
gentleman for help??..before I drove through ramp to the upper level I
glance at that two gentleman and I can see the guy with 'dirt' also
looking at me as he wants to check if I left the parking or not.

It makes me really2 suspicious with his act and I'm thinking of to tell
any pak guard I meet on my way out..if he really needs help..the guard
will help him and if he mean to do something bad probably the guard can
prevent him to harm anyone else.But unfortunately didn't met one..

As I drove home..I can't help myself but thinking about what happen just
now..what I can remember is the 'dirt' at his hand doesn't look like
blood as when he wipe it with the tissue that I gave him, the red colour
stays at his hand and it's really doesn't look like colour of
blood..more like red pink..when he shows me his head, I can't see any
wound or injured..only red stains..plus. .i also can't recall him saying
anything that he's in pain..he keep saying he's bleeding..it makes more
suspicious coz he didn't ask for the two gentleman for help but hiding
and waiting for me to leave the car park....I really feel that he's mean
something bad to me and I feel soo x100000 lucky I'm not fall for it..I
can't believe that I'm soo close to get myself in danger but escape from
it without any harm..

But...right now..I just sooooo disappointed and regreted coz I didn't
try hard enough to find pak guard so that this guy will not able to
tricks anyone else...I can't help myself but thinking what if he has
actually hurt and do something bad to someone yesterday just because I
didn't take any action.

so..that's why I'm sending this email to remind all the ladies that I
care that this thing can happen to anyone of us...it has happen to me n
its real...so pls be extra careful.

.

5 comments:

  1. ya allah syuk..bahaye nye!ishk~..taKot...ceb bek xde pape.eh..kamu view blog acap ekk.die br je ber blog..klaka kn?hehe..muax2!miss u..wir

    ReplyDelete
  2. takot kan..ish..tu la pasal..scary..oooo~..
    acap itu gile..bagus2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mum smackdown je la orey tu...wak dok beso gitu..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haish...aku kam wanita bersopan yang lemah lembut..

    ReplyDelete
  5. em..lemah lembut sangap...ko lemah tnago batin..hua hua..lenkali kalu jd lg..mum sebut namo aku 3 kali..patuh kompem diow laghi..tra la neh..

    ReplyDelete

sini-sini!