20080521

terasing

mgu ini is the worst,,
things jez happen..
and everything is jez like pouring down like rain on me..
ciduk still not talking to me..
my housemate marah me for a reason dat wasn't mine..
sam antar msg blame me as well..eventhough its wasn't me at all..
n of cos.. what did happen few nites ago..
it really haunted me..
n people judge me..jez keep on judging..
and for god sake.. i demam!
when i cut my wrist..ok..im stupid..everyone said im stupid..
but when come to real world.. people dun really care of what happen to me..
they jez need me to be a place to be blame on..
but..whenever they needed my hand.. do they ever think of what they did to me..

today when this happen...
i feel hopeless...
no one to be blame as for myself..
few of you knows what happen to me this few days..
please dont make harder for me..
as a friend..
i dont want to state everything that happen here..i know few of you read this...
jez try to be sure for what had you wrote..
jangan rase diri tu betul sgt if nak salahkan org lain
pk ape yg kamu dh buat kat org lain..
and org lain thn je..
pikir..
u r still young..
so much that u didn't know bout life..
jez thank to god everything is still under control..

and for si dia..
please look at me as you look at me before..
you dont have to hate me of what i didn't do..
u dont have to go..

1 comment:

  1. syusyuq!
    cheer up gurl pls!!
    jangan la mcam ni.
    saya risau kan awak la.
    takpe.
    awak balik cepat2 k.

    pedulikkan je sume orang tu.
    (even tak tau pun ape dah jadi)
    tapi pape pun yang jadi.
    saya tetap sokong awak.

    luv u!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

sini-sini!